Comprehensive Land Information Portal
Citizens may use this website to view the following information related to their Lands, Houses Located in Tamil Nadu
- Chitta : Chitta is a revenue document contains details about the area, size, ownership of the property. These details are maintained by the Village Administration Officer and the nature of land- whether dry or wetland is mentioned. Citizens will be able to print the 'Chitta Extract'.
- A-Register: It is revenue record of piece of land in rural areas of Tamil Nadu. It is issued by the government that includes Survey number , Subdivision Number, Patta Number , area of land, Tax details Soil Type and quality, Land type, Water Resource and owner name.
- Town Survey Land Record Extract : This gives details regarding Land located in Urban area gives details of Block and Name,Government or Wasteland(Poromboke) and Measurement.
- Field Measurement Book(Diagram) of a Particular land in rural areas
- Facility to View and Print Encumbrance Certificate issued by Registration Department, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Status of Application related to Online Patta Transfer(Both Rural and Urban areas)
- Status of case pending in Revenue department related to Land
- Status of case pending in Civil court related to Land
- Property Tax and Water Tax related to Buildings/Land located in Chennai Corporation, Muncipalities, Town Panchayat and Village Panchayats
- Electricity Bill Payment status
What ciitizens need to know or should have in hand to elicit information from the Website
- Survey Number and Sub Division Number or Patta Number or Owner Name or Street Name
- Consumer Number (Connection Number) to know Property Tax, Water Tax details
- Application ID to know the status of Online Patta Transfer
- Civil/Revenue Court Case number to know the status of Civil/Revenue court case.